We absolutely LOVE to spread the word about great, gluten free happenings. So, we were ecstatic to learn about a great, GLUTEN FREE GOURMET WEEKEND brought to you by NYC Celiac Meet Up Group (say 'hi' to the founder Erin Smith on Twitter!), Good Commons and more amazing folks!
YOU HAVE ONLY 24 HOURS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT DEAL!
Here's a message from Erin from NYC Celiac Meet Up Group:
Good Commons is extending an 'uncommonly good' offer with a Limited Time $100 Discount! Our Meet Up Group has a dedicated registration page, just CLICK HERE to take advantage of this offer. Remember... this is all-inclusive!
- RT transportation on our own private charter, The Good Bus (NYC only)
- 3 nights lodging at Good Commons
- All meals prepared by on-site private chefs, including 4-course dinner with wine pairings courtesy of sommelier Kristen Siebecker
- All activities, including gluten-free baking workshop with chef and cookbook author Olivia Dupin
- Optional yoga classes with Elyse Sparkes
- In-house massage therapist Jessica Ruth Shepard (additional charge) and so much more!
Do you LOVE this deal as much as we do? Check out more Gluten Free goodness on our Twitter @WorldGlutenFree and check our Facebook!